Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nordic Needle is selling my scissor fobs!

I am so excited! Nordic Needle, for those of you who don't know, is big in the needlework industry and the mecca of hardanger. They have a retail side which includes world-wide mail order, on-line http://www.nordicneedle.com/, and a brick-and-mortar shop in Fargo, ND. I was lucky enough to visit the shop when my amazing husband surprised me with a trip for our 25th anniversary! BTW, we went to the Badlands, and Mt. Rushmore, and Crazy Horse museum too since we were in the area. ROFL. But, I digress...

NN is also a wholesale distributor of needlework supplies of all kinds (cross stitch, needlepoint, hardanger, Brazilian embroidery, punch needle, ...) to retail needlework shops all over the world. In February they chose to distribute my scissor fobs with tassels. I was beside myself. Tuesday, my friend and avid supporter, Donna, owner of Angelwing Needlearts (my LNS), called to tell me my fobs were pictured in "Needlework Retailer" magazine. It's an industry magazine to introduce new products to shops. The description was so complimentary I want to hire their copywriter. Then I checked the web site and there they are, up close and personal.
http://www.nordicneedle.com/PROD/000-00-00/7144.html

I can't tell you how gratifying it is to have such a highly respected company in my industry appreciate my work. It's humbling and motivating. Can you see me doing the HAPPY DANCE?

So, I guess I better get to work now.