Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone. I'm going to visit my mom and sisters, et al, for the Easter weekend. We're going to the sunrise service in Old Salem. I grew up in Winston-Salem, NC and as a member of the Moravian church, going to the sunrise service in historic Old Salem is tradition. I haven't been back in a long time and I'm sure it will be memorable.

I started "Grace Mason" last night and love it already. But it is going to take a long time. Maybe I'll get some stitching done this weekend. I'm taking my Ott Lite to make working on that 40 count Navy Bean linen a little easier. But with all those people around, I'll probably just mess it up. But at least by next week I should have something worth showing you.

In the meantime, check out my new scissor fobs on my Etsy site. http://www.tjbdesigns.etsy.com/