Friday, August 14, 2009

I'll do better, I promise

Somehow, I just don't seem to get any of my regular tasks done when I have houseguests (family). It's not like I have to entertain them, but I'm out of my routine. So hopefully, you won't abandon me. I promise I'll post pics of Margaret Gatis (which is back in the to-do box) and my latest start, "Band Sampler 1" by Pat Taff. Catchy title, huh? But I love this piece and I have a reason to stitch it right now. I just started last night, but with a late supper and change in routine, I only got one dividing band and one letter done. So the picture would be unimpressive now anyway. (Rationalizing...)

4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling....Houseguests=everything else on hold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the Fed Ex guy ever get there??? Or did I miss your post??

    Nice to have company but it's also nice when they go home so you can get back to your routine...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Colleen. He showed up Wed. afternoon. I only had time to log in everything before stitch group. I spent several hours unpacking and organizing Thurs. Didn't even think to post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog and entering the giveaway! I hope you will come visit again soon! I have added your blog to my blog reader, so I will be able to visit you regularly!

    ReplyDelete