Last night I got on a roll, stitching-wise, and told DH not to wait for me to come to bed. I actually finished the first block of "Shores of Hawk Run Hollow", hereafter referred to as SoHRH.
As you can see, I changed the fabric. I'm using 40 count "Lucky Penny" from R&R. I'm also using Anchor floss. As I mentioned last week, I spent the better part of a morning making then floss conversion, but so far, I think it's working. I may decide to backstitch the lighthouse at some later date, but I'm going to wait until I get more blocks done to see if I really need to. I detest backstitching.
I slept in til 8:10 this morning and have already done more productive stuff than I have in a week. So, at least until Christmas, I'll probably do the night owl thing. I am sooooooo in the Christmas stitching panic.