Friday, July 31, 2009

My Mary Wigham is DONE!

It's party time! I finished Mary Wigham last night. This morning I checked it for missing parts since multiple page charts seem to promote omissions for me. I only had to add one stitch and I only found one "personalization" (doesn't mean there aren't more). But I decided to leave it. I spent so much effort to not fix the errors in the original, I decided to leave my own for others to find.

I hope everyone else has as much fun stitching this as I did. And so far, everyone in my family whose seen it wants it. Not gonna happen. They can fight over it after I die!

Now I just have to put together the next project. In the meantime, I'm going to work on a UFO for a few days.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks wonderful. I love it done all in one color. Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning.. I like you colors. You disserve a big happy dance.
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing Mary W, it is so beautiful. I'm still working away on the first download. Work is interferring to much with my stitching. But I will persevere and finish as I can.

    ColoradoLass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tommye - it is magnificent! What a work of art. I am so thrilled to see the finished piece.
    Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, your MW is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! This move is taking away all my stitching time, so I have aways to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done. Congrats Tommye.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! It looks fantastic. I still have a long way to go.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your MW is stunning! I cannot wait to get back to mine....but, I love those in the monotome coloring.....very nice job! Faye
    carolinastitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful finish!!!!!! I hope to get some serious time in mine soon! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way beyond fabulous
    Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is SO beautiful! I'll be waiting for the framed finish... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely Stunning!!! Definitely an elaborate work of art. You should be so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bravo from France!!! Your MW is asolutely stunning. Paule

    ReplyDelete