Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Stitch, He Builds...What a Deal!

I hope all my fellow American friends had a great Independence Day and my international friends had a fun Saturday. We are visiting my mom for a long weekend and I'm hoping to get a lot of stitching done while my hubby rebuilds the back deck on Mom's house. What a guy!

We had dinner at my sister's house last night which doesn't sound all that exciting, but they've been in the midst of remodelling hell since last August. This is the first meal they've cooked at home since Labor Day last year! The kitchen is beautiful...still not completely finished, but usable. And you could feed about 40 people in there! Which frankly, doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me, but whatever.

I sold several scissor fobs this week, so in a flurry of activity right before we left home Friday morning, I listed this really funky, eye-catching one. I really love it. The combination of bead styles and colors just fall into place sometimes.

And one sweet lady sent me a photo of her fob on her scissors. I thought that was great.

Well, I'm off to work on Mary Wigham. Maybe I'll have a new picture for you tomorrow.