Saturday, June 20, 2009

I hate it when that happens.

Well, I am making progress, but not at the rate at which I'd like. Of course, if I followed my own instructions and used two reference points when I count to a new stitching place I might not have to do so much negative stitching. That entire flower on the lower right had to come out last night at midnight.And why does that always happen about three minutes before bedtime? Seriously, I can't sleep knowing I have to unstitch tomorrow, so I stay up until I am at least back to the error and ready to move forward again. Even Lester was snoring in his crate by the time I went to bed! Oh wait, he's always snoring.

BTW, that's the scissor fob my idiot sister caught in the car door and broke. I repaired it, but I won't sell it...especially since it looks so good on my black Dovo scissors.