Thursday, June 18, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, here's my first picture of my version of the Needleprint Mary Wigham Acworth School sampler. I'm using 36 count flax linen and Splendor 833. Actually, I took this picture yesterday and I'm farther along now, but you get the drift.

I have a Quaker sampler, "M. Quertier", from Scarlet Letter, done in deep purple. "Mary Wigham" would make a great companion to it. I have another idea for what I might do with it when I 'm done, but I'm keeping that secret for now. That's in case I change my mind. Who knows how long it's going to take to finish. I usually don't start a project until I have all the pieces. In this case, it's the pattern itself, of course. But I just couldn't wait.


Actually, I've been very busy on Etsy. I showed you the blue and bronze scissor fob a couple of posts ago and now I've added counting pins for cross stitch and needlepoint. They make a beautiful set. I've been busy taking pictures for more sets like this one. I'll be adding them to the shop frequently.