Sunday, October 18, 2009

Treasury for Tommye Woohoo!

I'm in an Etsy Treasury! It's been a busy weekend and I'm way behind on reading all my favorite blogs, but I just have to share my excitement. Eline, from elineof.etsy.com , was kind enough to include my Slate Blue Scissor fob in her latest treasury.Everything in the treasury is BLUE, my favorite color. I'm honored to be in a treasury with all of them. Eline has chosen some really beautiful pieces.

Most of you won't care, but it's a biggie for me. The following is a definition straight from Etsy.

"The Treasury is a member-curated gallery of short-lived lists of 12 hand-picked items each. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme or just whoever they like. The Treasury is not intended for self-promotion, but instead to acknowledge and share the many cool things for sale on Etsy. Admin often choose an exceptional Treasury list to promote to the the homepage hand-picked items. "