Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mother's Day is Coming!

Do you remember my Mother's Day fiasco last year? If not, click here. Well, the tradition (not the moronic one) continues. I started Mama's silk gauze sampler last night.  And I know I haven't done this one before because I just got the chart in February!
I just love doing these little samplers because they go so fast. It's cutting that tiny little frame that always makes me crazy.  The frame size is about 1.75" x 2.25".  And that means my pudgy little fingers get pretty close to that mitre saw blade going a zillion revolutions a minute.  (This picture is not my finished piece, it's the photo on the chart.)

If you need a non-stitching idea for Mother's Day, drop by my Etsy shop. All sorts of needlework bling for a mom who stitches or knits or crochets.  I even have beaded bookmarks if your mom is more into books than needles.