Saturday, March 13, 2010

People are so nice to me!

I am such a procrastinator. I have received three lovely blog awards recently and have completely neglected to pass them on until now.  I have a really hard time with this because there are so many wonderful blogs out there...and I'm a lazy, no-good, blogger.  But I'm going to give it a shot!

 I received this Sunshine Award from two wonderful friends, PussDaddy and Eline, at From the High North. I'm still not sure why, but I thank both of them. PussDaddy is on blog hiatus, but she'll be back, I just know it. And Eline's blog is one you'll definitely want to check out for all the interesting things she does besides her beautiful knitting.

The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positive and creativity inspires others in the blog world.  (I hear you laughing.)

The rules for accepting the award are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So here goes...in alphabetical order.  Enjoy. I know I do.


A Little Piece of Me
Between Crosses with Nina
Beth Anderson Pulls the Wool
Carolina Stitcher
Ink Circles: Pens and Needles
LakeStitcher
Notes from Blue Hen Hollow
Samplings From a Blue Ribbon Girl
Spinster Stitcher
Stitch Wizard
The Twisted Stitcher
Three Cool Pugs and Me

10 comments:

  1. You are so very kind! I appreciate it very much! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tommye - congratulations on winning the award. You definitely deserve it. Since I started reading your blog, I've been inspired so this was the perfect award for you to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tommye - I'm honored!
    Thanks for your inspiration, guidance and friendship....you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all your well deserved awards...you know how much I adore you, your blog, and reading about all of your FABULOUS projects.

    Thank you for passing along the sushine blog award to me - you are too kind...I will pay-it-forward this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tommye~~ Thanks for this wonderful award! I am truly honored that you would want to recognize me...~ Your work is so inspiring! I will certainly be happy to pass on this award to others this upcoming week. Happy stitching~~~ Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations !!! Your work is gorgeous : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tommye, thank you so much for the award! I appreciate it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous blog and if I said I am envious it would be an understatement. I have only just this week started a blog and not really giving it my all as yet. What a lovely and well deserved award. Happy to follow you and see some of your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete