Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Elegance of White

Okay, it's ecru. Gimme a break. I think I showed you my hardanger tree while it was being stitched. Well, I finally assembled it and I have to say I'm pretty proud of it. Especially since I am the all-time worst bow-tyer in the history of bow tying. I may even do a second one for myself.

I used this lovely gold and cream fabric on the back and a piece of trim that I found in a tiny little craft store. If I could tat (another thing on my list of things to learn) I would have tatted a lacy edgy for it.

11 comments:

  1. Tommye this is so very elegant, absolutely beautiful!
    Donald

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! Congrats on such a lovely finish~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! I especially like the back side with the swirly effect going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice Tommye!! I love the posh finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Nice job Tommye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! That is so gorgeous! I love the fabric you chose for the back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful! Lovely finishing...even the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful!! Can you make me one...LOL Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tommye - this is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen! I love it! Wow!

    ReplyDelete