Saturday, November 10, 2012

Glorious Fall Day at the Beach

It's a glorious fall day here in coastal NC. After a few unseasonably cold days, we're back to almost 70 degrees and getting warmer for the next couple of days. The sun is shining and the yachts are cruising down the Intracoastal Waterway on their way to Florida for a few months. There's a steady stream of them starting in early October every year.

And football is in the air.  Okay, football is on TV and I'm stitching another Periwinkle Promises sampler accent pin pillow. Queen Anne's Lace is done and Greensleeves will be done by the end of the weekend.
I love these little sampler accents, but I'm already thinking about my first big sampler for 2013. I have several candidates on the list, but it's really hard to choose.

In the meantime, I'm busy filling Christmas orders for scissor fobs and bookmarks and counting pins.  I've received some lovely feedback lately and it always thrills me when people tell me how much they love their fob or what a big difference the counting pins have made in keeping the 'frog' away.

"In reference to my recent purchase of scissor fobs, I am totally in love with them. I purchased them as gifts and the recipients LOVE them! How fun is that! I came across your items by accident actually, I merely googled scissor fobs. I knew there had to be some out there, but, had no idea I would find something so fabulous! THANK YOU."

"I just received your beautiful scissor fob and am so pleased with your creativity and fine work. My friend will love it for her birthday! Thank you for a fast delivery, too. I look forward to keeping up with your shop."

"Absolutely LOVE these Crochet Stitch Markers!! I used them today and they are the perfect shape and weight! No snagging on my yarn and so lovely to look at while I'm working! Who says crochet markers have to be boring?!!"