Friday, January 29, 2010

I Wish I Could Stitch All Day

Who knew that working on two projects at once could be so fun? I finished block 3 of SoHRH Wed night.

So I returned to Pigalle. After a little frog stitching (and swearing) I decided that even though I love working with the various overdyed flosses that I chose for this piece I really need to do a lot the navy ground work stitching. It makes it a lot easier to fill in the fun colors. (Translation: less frog stitching.) I'm still anxious about how my color changes will work, but so far I am very pleased.

I'm having so much fun with it I don't want to do anything else. But apparently I should. My shoulder is sore...couldn't be too much stitching, could it? My house is a wreck. I have about two dozen new items for the Etsy shop that I need to photograph and list. And Lester is nagging me to go for a walk. So I'm off to brave the cold and the wind. At least I know I'll have several hours tonight to stitch.