Thursday, November 5, 2009

Woefully Shameless Plug

Here it is, my woefully shameless plug. If you are thinking of giving a gift to a needleworking friend, please take a walk through my Etsy shop. It's like giving jewelry, but it's functional too! Beaded scissor fobs with handmade tassels...some even have matching counting pins for needlepoint and/or cross stitch.

Everybody needs a beaded needle threader.






And for the knitters and crocheters (is that a word?) on your list, I have beaded row and stitch markers.



2 comments:

  1. I wanted to email you but cannot find an email addy to click on. So I'll just let you answer me in a comment here. On your pomegranate counting pins, is that a hot pink bead with a black bead? The colors of my new store are going to be pink & black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your needle threades.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete