Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am not dead yet.

If you hear that title with a British accent you've probably watched "Monty Python and The Holy Grail" one too many times. I know I have.

Some of you probably thought I had died and gone to that great stitch group in the sky, but no, I'm still here. We had a great week with my in-laws, et al, and ate WAY TOO MUCH, but now they're gone and I'm about three steps away from falling into a coma. So I'll make this short.


I did manage to get some stitching done yesterday while most of the family played golf. (And I have something to show for it, unlike them.) I stitched all the basics on this Christmas tree from Emie Bishop. Cutting and weaving should be done by the weekend.


I also chose all the coordinating fabrics for my bargello experiment needlebooks. Won't bother you with those until they are assembled and actually might incite a couple of comments. Still have about ten Christmas ornies to stitch and two dozen to finish, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Now, if I could just teach Lester to stitch.