Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teeny Weeny Progress Report

I'm a little farther along on Margret Gatis, but it's really slow.  Normally, I love satin stitch, but once again, the over three thing is kicking my butt.  The instructions say to outline all the areas in the appropriate color and then fill them in with satin stitch. I tried it. It's BUTT UGLY! So I frogged it and am meticulously counting now.

And even though I showed you the finished Starlight Sampler, It's so pretty in this frame I had to post it again.

4 comments:

  1. Starlight is beautiful, she's going to love it! And keep plugging away! It has my name all over it!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starlight looks lovely framed. Margret is just amazing, the close-up really shows the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this piece. Just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frame is perfect for Starlight. Margret is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete