Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cool and Refreshing, But It's Not the Weather!

Okay, folks, I'm finding a little difficult to think about winter when the temps are up in the 70s and I'm wearing shorts again! Not that I'm complaining. It's just messing with my mind...and I really can't afford that!

However, I continue to work on Christmas ornaments. 22 down, 6 to go! This Peppermint one is a fav of mine.
And this is my purple version of the blue Mill Hill ornament I completed recently.

And this snowman should probably go to somebody who won't see any snow this year...

8 comments:

  1. These are very beautiful Tommye! Gorgeous work!:)
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces! I agree with you, it is hard to think Thanksgiving and Christmas when it is warm out but I will get over it. I am grateful there has not been snow yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes! Our temperature is dropping as I type this...was 75 today but a cold front is moving through and the temp has dropped to 65 and falling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ornaments! 22 down, wow! That's impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ornaments came out beautifully! I think I have both the LHN ones in my stash - you may have inspired me to get one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 22 down and 6 to go??? OMG~~~ You are amazing lady!!!! I LOVE this LHN one... You are certainly on a roll..... And, yes, the temps are warm, but we aren't complaining.... Take care and can't wait to see the final 6!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You've been busy! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ornaments! I'm especially fond of the peppermint.

    ReplyDelete