Monday, November 7, 2011

Do you think in DMC colors? You know, when you go to buy a pair of shoes to match an outfit, do you ask the clerk for something in '823' instead of 'navy blue'? Well, I do. Not all the time, but it happens. Last week I was working on a custom scissor fob (actually two) for someone and I just couldn't get a feel for what she wanted, so I asked her for the DMC colors. She went one better and sent me a picture of the scissors that will go with the fob. Here's what I came up with.

 There are lots of choices in my Etsy shop, but I am always open to custom work.

Still working on ornaments, but I did a count last night. Nineteen down, only eight to go! Woohoo! I managed to stitch quite a bit while watching football this weekend. (Go Wolfpack!!! Our season might as well be over, since we beat Carolina!) 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scissor fob! I can't believe you've made 19 ornaments! The red house LHN ornament you've posted is the only one I've managed to completely finish this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scissor fob! You have been a busy stitcher, stitching all those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete