Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Fun Finish!

 I can't figure out what I've been doing, but it's not stitching. At least, not as much as I usually do. Anyway, I finished this lovely sampler, as well as a Habitat for Humanity sampler. A group of ladies from our now defunct EGA chapter stitch them for new H for H homeowners in our area.  Emily Gorgeina Dixon is a reproduction from Ewe and Eye and Friends. The colors are unusal, but stitched as charted.



 
Now I'm officially starting the Christmas panic. I usually start my Christmas ornaments in June. Today, I final got around to kitting up some today. It's going to be quite a push to get 25-30 completed this year. Guess I'll have to give up sleep for a while.

Of course, I'm also gearing up for the gift giving rush in my Etsy shop. Don't forget your favorite stitcher, knitter or crocheter. Scissor fobs, counting pins, laying tools, stitch markers...Bling for the needleworker who loves pretty things.