Thursday, September 23, 2010

Framing Makes a World of Difference!

Here are a couple more pieces that I stitched but just got around to framing. The first is "Quaker Samplings II" by With My Needle. So much fun to do and if I wasn't such a selfish witch, I'd give it to someone. Oh, wait. I gave away Quaker Samplings I! I think I'll keep this one.


And "Grace Mason Sampler" by Of Female Worth is one of my all-time favorite pieces. I loved every minute...okay, I only tolerated the days stitching over one thread on 40 count...and I am definitely keeping this one. In fact, it's hanging on my living room wall right now.


Now I'm in the mood to start another big project, but I can't. The Christmas Panic of 2010 has ensued. I'm starting on ornaments and I still have one more block + on Shores of Hawk Run Hollow to finish for you-know-who's Christmas present.