Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stitching Time is Sooooo Wonderful

I've been making an effort to stitch every night this week. Having houseguests, as fun as it is, really puts a crimp in my stitching time. Since I finished Abigail's Wisdom, I'm back on Shores of Hawk Run Hollow. Block 10, the ship in a bottle, is done and I started on Block 11 last night. Letters are soooo easy and they go so quickly.

During the day I am spending all my time getting ready for the Oak Island craft show. I started spreading the finished things out on the dining room table so I could get a feel for any gaps in the inventory. I like to have color coordinated sets of fobs, counting pins and laying tools. Plus when, possible I coordinate some stitch markers for knitting and crochet with some fobs too. 

I have a few bookmarks ready, but not nearly enough! I haven't even started on extra laying tools yet! So I may not come up for air for the next week or so!

8 comments:

  1. I love the ship in a bottle block! I hope you do very well at the craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tommye....your goods are so pretty laid out in such a colorful array!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your HSHRH is looking great. And the fobs and pins etc? What eye candy! Good luck at the craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SoHRH looks great.
    Your goods are set up so prettily! Good luck at the craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tommye, your SHRH is wonderful..looks like you're headed to the finish line! Good luck at the craft show. You've been busy making your colorful treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember having the mantra "one more stitch!" Took petite point with me to church too!
    Good luck with show sales! Please drop by to follow and post a comment on the HIDE A HEART blog where I share my experiences of Pitfalls and Promise of starting a new biz...even sing a song or two for you. HERE Look forward to hearing from you and learning how sales went!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitching looks wonderful!

    Your fobs, counting pins etc. all look fantastic laid out by color. I love the way they look on the table laid out that way. Good luck at the sale!

    ReplyDelete