Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Busy Week

So, it's been a busy, busy week for me.  So busy that I neglected to post a pic of my latest finish.  After finishing American Pride for our anniversary, I went back to my Janet Carsels (by The Scarlet Letter).  I really have a thing for Scottish samplers.  I love the illuminated alphabets and the fact that they usually are full of bold reds and greens is also an attractive feature for me. 
I'm trying to get ready for the Counted Wishes online needlework show in September.  So I was making laying tools since I was really low on inventory.   So I decided to post this pic of all my new ones in a needlepoint group on Facebook.   Let's just say that not only do I need to make some more, I need to order more supplies.  What a great problem to have! 

7 comments:

  1. Love your new finish! I have that chart waiting in the wings. I love the illuminated letters too although haven't stitched them as of yet! Have to change that! Good luck with the needlework show. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sampler finish! Those colors just pop! You're laying tools are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful finish!! Puts me in the mood to stitch something Scottish too!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning finish, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a good idea thank for sharing on the website



    ดูหนังผี

    ReplyDelete