Wednesday, October 3, 2012

PP Binge

Do you have a designer that you just can't ignore?  Barbara Rakosnik of Periwinkle Promises is one of my all time favs. I just love the way she combines stitches and colors in her samplers.  The little Accent Samplers are such fun pieces to do when you just need a sampler stitch fix.  And you cannot go wrong with her instructions. Her stitch diagrams and written instructions are so clear that you can try a brand new stitch and get it right the first time!

The Thistle Celebration pulled me out of my stitching slump recently and then I just couldn't help myself. I pulled out one of the few Sampler Accents that I haven't stitched yet. "Cornflower Sampler Accent" is a little 4" by 5" sampler to be made into a pin pillow with tassels on the corners.  I cannot begin to tell you how many of these I've stitched.  Two nights of stitching bliss! 


 So I started the Cranberry Delight Accent last night. I'll probably stitch several more before I move on.