Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ready for a Stitching Binge!

Oh, boy! I'm getting close. I always get excited when I'm nearing the completion of a project. Maybe because I work on one at a time and I know it's almost time to start something new. Anyway, The Lily Sampler is almost done. Only a couple more bands.
And I don't post a lot of recipes, but yesterday I tried this Portobello chili in my slow cooker. One of the best things about using a slow cooker is the wonderful aromas that fill your house as the day goes on. This was no exception. My mouth was watering waaaaay before supper was ready.  It was delicious and I promised some folks I'd share the recipe. So here it is. Now being the carnivore that I am, I will probably go half and half with the mushrooms and some Italian sausage next time.