Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Great Find!

Ever since Faye and I went on the big flower frog hunt a few weeks ago, I've been thinking about one I saw on Etsy. The size wasn't included in the description, so I kind of forgot about it. I finally contacted the seller and found out it's exactly what I wanted so...I bought it! It's different from any I've seen and I love it. I filled it up with some of my scissors and I guess I'll just rotate others every now and then.

And on the stitching front, I didn't get a lot done while at my mom's but I have made some progress on Quaker Diamonds.  Hopefully, now I can get back on track and stitch every day like I'm used to doing.

10 comments:

  1. Quaker Diamonds is looking stunning!

    I love that scissor frog.....beautiful.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Quaker Diamonds! Those colors are gorgeous. And way to score on the scissor frog! I haven't seen one that wasn't glass before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommye - That is one gorgeous flower frog! I've never seen one like that so now I'm one the hunt! :o) I do have one silver one, but not as pretty.

    And the colors on Quakers Diamonds are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool frog and beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my heart~~~Now THAT is a beautiful flower frog~~~~ Glad you are back home...Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower frog. Very different from the usual ones I've seen.

    Quaker Diamonds looks stunning. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a cool Frog!

    Love the Quaker Diamonds, I finished mine a few weeks ago. It's a beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your progress on Quaker Diamonds - that's a really stunning project :D Great scissor frog too :D (Silly Blogger won't accept my WP sign-in, so I'm having to use my Blogger one)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete